LAFCO candles are hand poured in the USA and optimized to yield a 90-hour burn. Formulated with a specialty high soy content wax which burns cleaner than paraffin. Made with natural essential oil-based fragrances that burns richly and evenly, filling the entire space with fragrance. Each candle is made in a hand-blown art glass vessel whose sophisticated lines and vibrant colors will compliment any space, long after the wax has burned.
Foyer: A sophisticated blend of jasmine, cassis and clove reside over black vanilla, black amber and sandalwood.
Master Bedroom: Relaxing, aromatic floral: Warm and enveloping top notes of sparkling Bergamot and calming Chamomile melt into a dramatic heart of Lavender and fresh Eucalyptus, creating a feeling of relaxation and well-being. Smoky Patchouli is enhanced by hints of aromatic Sage, Honey Flower and Rosemary for a smooth, sensual finish.
Meditation Room: Aromatic and Fresh: Fresh and revitalizing with a spa-like mood. Citrus notes dry down to reveal the natural aromatic heart of Spearmint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Basil, Anise, Sage and Bay Leaf. A spicy blend of Ginger and Clove add depth and distinction.
Office: Aromatic and invigorating: sweet, tangy Juniper Berry and aromatic Garden Sage dance with fresh-cut Rosemary and vitalizing Eucalyptus. Dark, sensual Patchouli creates an earthy, woody edge and spicy Elemi instills balance and a grounding effect.
Media Room: Fresh Mediterranean lavender/citrus blend: aromatic Clove Bud, Basil and Eucalyptus intertwine with orange for a sparkling freshness. Geranium, Lavender and Rose provide a rich bouquet while White Woods, Patchouli and Vanilla are the perfect finish to this calming, relaxing favorite.
Penthouse: Fresh Mediterranean lavender/citrus blend: aromatic Clove Bud, Basil and Eucalyptus intertwine with orange for a sparkling freshness. Geranium, Lavender and Rose provide a rich bouquet while White Woods, Patchouli and Vanilla are the perfect finish to this calming, relaxing favorite.
Ranch House: Warm, aromatic and woody: A spicy opening melds Pink Peppercorn, Clove Bud, Nutmeg and Elemi. The heart develops into a warm aromatic sensation created by vibrant Ylang and rich Cognac mixed with Davana, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Burnished Amber and translucent Musk.
Beach House: Fresh, floral aquatic: Invigorating top notes of fresh Lemon and spicy Coastal Lily evolve into a translucent heart of watery Blue Lotus and sweet green Beach Grass. Amber Sand Accord and effervescent Ginger create a relaxing aura in the drydown.
Gallery: Soft, creamy floral: Aromatic Lavandin and Eucalyptus are interlaced with creamy Cardamom and Elemi for a luxurious opening. An emotional heart of Blue Iris and White Violet give a timeless floral impression, while Tea Leaves and Mate Absolute infuse a luxurious depth.
Ski House: Woody, smoky and warm: Fresh Pine provides a crisp opening to this cozy woody blend that beautifully portrays the warmth and relaxing mood of sitting by a blazing fire. Patchouli, Virginia Cedar and precious Sandalwood form a potent heart, as smoky Leather Accord and hints of Vanilla and Frankincense bring a comforting finish.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. Our wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like ours) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- We pour our candles into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor.