Studio Patro's linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
Studio Patro handprints each towel one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco. They pay attention to the details, and each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oatmeal linen, printed with noir (almost black) ink, 18" x 26”
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and care tag
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco
Savor: Gather with friends and family, prepare a simple meal or a feast, share the good times, and savor every moment!
Devour: We borrowed this resonating quote from filmmaker Jim Jarmusch because it spoke directly to our souls. This tea towel has now inspired creative cooks as well as designers, architects and artists (many have framed it for their kitchen or office walls).
Bake: Bakers are very special people who deserve very special gifts, especially when they bake and share. Encourage this kind of behavior by giving a BAKE tea towel to your favorite baker (this may be yourself :).