- 62% Ethyl Alcohol and organic Aloe vera to keep your hands feeling smooth and germ-free.
- Made with a special blend of skin conditioning agents that leave your hands feeling refreshed and thoroughly clean.
- The CDC recommends using alcohol-based hand cleanser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- CLEAN ON THE GO! Never be without protection, and keep your hands clean on the go! Latika's formula contains 62% Ethyl Alcohol and organic Aloe vera to keep your hands feeling silky smooth and germ-free.
- RICH FORMULATION! Shield your hands with our rinse-free unscented hand cleanser, infused with organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and moisturizing glycerin, to keep your hands feeling silky smooth and germ-free.
- ULTRA MOISTURIZING INGREDIENTS! Glycerin, a natural humectant, helps moisturize and counteracts the drying effects of alcohol. Aloe Vera Leaf is a naturally soothing and healing agent that helps prevent dry, cracked or peeling skin. Additionally, we include Pro-Vitamin B-5 and Vitamin E which contribute to healthy-looking and great feeling skin.
Latika is a family owned, Austin based company. We are known for combining clean ingredients and effective formulations with creative product design to elevate our customer’s daily care routine and create gifts that inspire self-care.
CDC hand cleansing
According to the CDC, washing hands with soap and water is the best way to get rid of germs in most situations. If soap and water are not readily available, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
How to use hand sanitizer
- Apply the gel product to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together.
- Rub the gel over all the surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry. This should take around 20 seconds.