Founded almost twenty years ago by husband and wife team Traci and Troy Arntsen, Voluspa has gone from a homegrown labor of love to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Southern California. Legend has it that the two built the brand from their own ruined pots and kitchen laboratory—even personally walking orders into the first retail stores.
What has grown over the last almost two decades is the result of a remarkable pedigree and relentless innovation. Traci’s cultivated passion for botany and essential oils combined with her fragrance education, allows Voluspa to hand-craft scents using the finest global ingredients.
Goji Tarocco Orange: Goji Berry, Ripened Mango, and Tarocco Orange (FRESH)
The ornate tin features Japanese-inspired art and includes a lid—perfect for keepsakes once it has finished burning.
Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
- Candle Volume: 12 ounces
- Height: 2.36 in/ 60 mm, Diameter: 5.31 in / 135 mm
- Metallic tin container with lid
- Triple wick configuration
- Proprietary coconut wax blend
- Hand-poured in the United States
- Sustainable, ecologically-sound, pesticide-free manufacturing
- No animal testing
- Phthalates, parabens and sulfate free
- 100% cotton wicks
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards